CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

We were in serious need of a new family photo. I needed one that didn't have a copyright because I need to be able to make copies. My friend Amber was nice enough to shoot some photos of us. We went up the canyon at about 5:30, and the lighting was perfect. She was totally creative and took some really fun pictures of us.

Getting all four of the boys to smile and still look somewhat natural is a feat of gargantuan proportions!! I swear I am going to have to make them start practicing in the mirror. ;)


Amber was a real trooper and took lots of shots. Here are two of my favorites:



Amber is also a Photoshop wiz, so she edited them and made them look really cool. But I'm not going to show you, because I want you to be somewhat surprised when you get our picture in the mail this holiday season. :)

Oh, and did you notice that Tyler is not looking in the last shot. That is so Tyler. Crazy kid!


Thank you so much Amber!!!

0 comments: