CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Enjoying a bit of a breather

Things have slowed down a little at our house and I am really enjoying not running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
I had a fabulous time at the Women's Expo. Thanks to all my friends and family that stopped by to say hi. It was a long two days, but I had so much fun. I am so grateful for Wes and his support. Not only did he help me set up my booth, and stop by to visit me after work, but he kept the household running while I was away. Dang I love that guy!

After the Expo, I met up with some college roommates at PF Chang's. It's been a few years since we've gotten together, and it was great to see them all again. It's amazing how we can just pick up right where we left off, no matter how long it's been. Friends like that are just awesome!!!

Tyler stayed home from school again today with a stomach ache. He's been having them a lot lately, and we were getting a little worried, so Wes took him to the doctor while I was running kids around everywhere and trying to make dinner. Turns out they think he might have acid reflux, so they gave him a prescription. I sure hope it helps. I'm not a big fan of being on medicine long term though, so if it really is what he has, we'll have to look into changing his diet or something.

0 comments: