CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

So Very Blessed

1 Samuel 1:27 "For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him."

We feel so truly blessed to have little Rachel in our family. She has been hoped for and dreamed of for many years. Prayer after prayer we asked Heavenly Father to help us "find our baby sister." Words cannot express how happy we are to have her little spirit in our home. She has only been with us for a few days, but already the atmosphere in our home has changed for the better.

She is a miracle. Heavenly Father has answered our prayers. We feel humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude. So much gratitude. For a birth mother that made the greatest sacrifice a mother could make, and for a God who had a hand in all of it. Our cup truly runneth over.



Sorry to those of you who frequent my website; I am posting this there as well. :)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe I've been missing all these posts since Nov! It was fun to catch up on all of your happenings today.