CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 months old

I can't believe that our cute little Rachel has been in our family for three months! The time is going by so fast, and she is getting so big. It makes me sad when I put clothes on her only to find she has outgrown them. But at the same time, she is developing the cutest little personality, and it is such a joy to watch her grow. We are so, so grateful for her!

Here are a few of my favorites from the last few weeks:









Her brothers tell her almost every day that she is the cutest baby girl in the world. I may be partial, but I'm pretty sure they're right. :)

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I can't believe that she is beating out Dessie and Andrew. Those boys all promised me that Dessie and Andrew were the cutest. I guess it is only right that they have now given the crown to their sister!

Heidi said...

I love that last picture. Her smile is so adorable!