CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

 We had a pretty quiet Valentine's Day this year, and I didn't take many pictures.

Tyler made a lego Valentine box for his class party, and won the award for the most creative.It actually had a lego slide that went with it that the other kids could slide their Valentine's down. Unfortunetly he dropped it on the way home from school and it fell apart. So no photo of that. :(

 Justin and I made some cute little Valentine games for his class. I swear I took picures of him putting them together, but I can't find them anywhere. This is what they looked like when they were done:



And of course I had to make an outfit for our cute little Rachel. Isn't she the cutest little Valentine ever!?
 

0 comments: