CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

The One in Which I Almost Had a Heart Attack

Apparently little Rachel is prone to having nosebleeds. The first one was a couple of weeks ago during naptime. She woke up and I heard her playing in her crib. I went up to get her and when I opened the door I almost totally freaked out. There was blood EVERYWHERE! Her whole face was covered, her shirt was bloody, and the sheets were all crusted with blood. So scary!

The only thing that stopped me from screaming and possibly wetting my pants is that she was happy as a lark. So I quickly realized that she wasn't hurt, and that it was just a bloody nose.

The other day she was upstairs with the boys and her nose started bleeding just randomly. She doesn't even notice, but it sure does freak this mamma out! We're hoping it's just because of our darn dry winter air, and we're putting the humidifier in her room to see if it helps.

0 comments: