CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Justin's Birthday

For Justin's birthday, he asked to go to Jumping Jacks. We thought it was a place with big trampolines that you could do jumping tricks on while attached to a harness. When we showed up, it was a place full of bouncy houses and those big bouncy slides. I thought it was more geared for younger kids, but that's what he wanted, so at least he was happy. I think they all had fun, but it was a good thing they had some arcade games to fill some of the time. I guess next time we should do our research before choosing a birthday party location. ;)

I didn't even manage to get any decent pictures of the boys doing the slides because I'm too short to see over the edge. Oh well.


Even though only two of his friends could make it, he still had a good time. Happy birthday Justin!!

0 comments: