CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School

The boys are all officially back to school. They actually started last week, but I've been so busy I haven't even had time to upload the pictures. This was a big transition year for us. Brandon is starting his first year at the high school, Spencer is starting his first year at the junior high, and Justin is starting first grade. Tyler is the only one that is not experiencing a big change. Everyone seems to be adjusting. Brandon had some struggles getting his schedule changed, but it is all worked out now. Spencer has mastered the art of opening his locker, and Justin is getting used to the fact that first grade is "looooong".


Several friends have asked how I'm adjusting to being home alone all day. I don't know yet. My brother Jon moved in on the 22nd.. College didn't start for him till this week, so he was here every morning last week. Monday I ran errands and cleaned bathrooms for my cousin Tami, who is on bedrest. That has actually been the highlight of my week so far. Tuesday I ran more errands, finished up soccer, and went grocery shopping. Yesterday Wes worked from home. Today Jon doesn't have school. So I will have to wait till next week. I have mixed emotions; we'll see how it goes.

But for now I'm off to wash clothes and pack. Wish me luck. I get to spend two days driving for two days of reunion, one of which is a Sunday. I'm hoping I don't have a nervous breakdown in front of Wes's family. And no, I am really not joking.

0 comments: