CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our November So Far

Some of you are probably wondering what we've been up to this month.
Well here it is in a nutshell:

Yep, we spent the first half of November sick. First we went through a round of strep throat. That was followed up with a delightful case of stomach flu. I have never been so grateful for my carpet cleaner. I was lucky enough to come down with my case of stomach flu while I was out of town at a blogging convention. Ah, fun times.

We actually set a new record at our house. We have never had so many people sick at the same time. Ever. Unlike most records, I am hoping that this one never gets broken.

Thankfully, everyone is now healthy just in time for Thanksgiving. Bring on the pies! :)

0 comments: