CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Little Busybody

Rachel now crawls at the speed of light, and she loves exploring every nook and cranny in the house. She is learning and growing so darn fast! I sure wish she would slow down a little.

She can crawl up a few stairs now, but she knows she's not supposed to. I tried getting a picture of her, but every time she saw me, she would put her feet back down as if to say "Me? I'm not climbing the stairs mom." I'm pretty sure we are in trouble with this little one!
She followed me into the laundry room while I was starting up the washer. I took the load from the dryer to the family room and came back to see this:
She was absolutely enthralled with the clothes spinning around in the washing machine. The look on her cute little face was just priceless!

0 comments: