CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Basketball

We are smack dab in the middle of basketball season. Brandon, Spencer, and Tyler are all playing city league. Wes is coaching Brandon's team. Spencer is also playing on an accelerated league. Wes is a co-coach.  To top it off, Wes got each of the boys tickets to a BYU basketball game so they could spend some one on one time with him. So basically between practices and games, the only days we have off are Sundays and Wednesdays. Wednesdays are scouts, so our life is pretty insane.

Most of my Saturday's are spent watching this:


I love watching my boys play, but this schedule is a little much for me. I forgot how much harder it is when you have to load a diaper bag, carry the carseat, and drag along a baby who on some days would rather be home taking a nap. Woowser!

0 comments: