CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Track Meet

I have been putting off publishing this post simply because I keep forgetting to ask Brandon the details about the track meet. I am TERRIBLE at remembering numbers. Seriously. I cannot even memorize my own dang cell phone number. Yes, it's bad.
Anywho, rather than putting it off any longer, I'm just going to tell you what I remember. He is running the 2 mile (I think) race. It was darn hot that day and just watching all those runners made me want to lay down on the ground and cry. I don't know how they do it. I am so proud of Brandon for giving this a try and sticking with it.
He actually improved his time by 45 seconds (I think) this season. Holey moley! His coach gave him an award for being the most dedicated, because that is some serious improvement. Way to go Brandon!




0 comments: