CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I knew it was coming. . .

After three years working in the Young Women's organization, I knew that my time would be ending soon. It was a big time commitment, but I loved, loved, loved working with the girls. We have amazing youth in our ward and it was fun just being around them. I love my girls and I am going to miss them.

I am also going to miss working with Tami. She is awesome and we have become good friends. She is so sweet that when I got released (before she did), she had the girls all write notes to me and deliver them with this:
I will always love it, and think of my cute girls every time I look at it. Such good memories.

My new calling is working in the nursery. A lot of people dread it, but I think it is great and I am loving it. Our nursery is really small right now and the kids are just so darn cute. It is a completely stress free calling, and I am all for that. I am excited about it!

0 comments: