CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun with family

We went up to my parent's house to celebrate several family birthdays. We had tons of fun and the boys loved spending time with their cousins. Here are a few of my favorite photos:

Justin and Dan LOVED Grandpa's garden wagon:I think we need to invest in one of these. It provided hours of entertainment.

Rebecca had lots of fun teasing Brandon. She recruited Spencer into helping her arrange grandma's blocks:I don't think Brandon was amused, but he was very nice to humor them.

We ate birthday cake. I'm not real fond of this picture of myself, but I love the expression on Jake's face. You'd think we were feeding him a pile of cooked spinach!After dinner, the boys headed outside for a "friendly" game of football.Yes, that is my son pushing his cousin. He must get that from Wes, because I would never push anyone around. Ahem.

0 comments: