CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

I wish I was a big loser. . .

So, a group of people in my neighborhood have decided to do a little "Biggest Loser" competition. I decided to join them. We have till September and my goal is to lose 15 pounds. I found an online sight where you enter all the foods you eat and all the activities you participate in. It calculates everything and tracks your progress. It is a pain in the hiney entering every single food, but it is actually very helpful for me. For almost two weeks, I watched my diet and exercised more than I ever do. Every single day I consumed at least 500 less calories than I burned. Even the bad days. I single handedly consumed at least two heads of lettuce. Guess how much I lost? One single stupid pound.

But I am not giving up. I used the treadmill for almost an hour today. After having salad for lunch every day but one last week, I was really looking forward to some leftover veggie pasta salad in the fridge. Came up and discovered that not only had Wes taken the leftover pizza from last night, he also took the pasta salad. I am not lying when I tell you that I almost cried. It is going to be a long summer.

0 comments: