CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

Sunday was Spencer's 11th birthday. I have been waiting to post because I wanted to add a baby photo. But I can't get my new scanner to work and I keep forgetting to ask Wes. I figured I should just get it done and add a photo later.

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

Here are eleven things I love about Spencer:
1-He is a hard worker. He is the first one done with his chores almost every week.
2-His hair that he got from his dad. It is kinda curly and stays where you comb it.
3-Watching him play baseball. It is stressful when he is pitching, but I still love it!
4-I love it when he comes home from school and tells me about his day. I usually get a detailed report about the games he played at recess or gym.
5-I love that he enjoys reading just like I do.
6-He is great with little kids. Justin's friends love him and think he is the coolest!
7-That he can sink a basketball with both his right and left hands.
8-He is a whiz at math and can help me when I need it. ;)
9-He appreciates my cooking (unless it has fresh tomatoes or peaches.)
10-He practices his piano without being reminded 10 times.
11-When he gets treats from school, he brings them home and shares them with me.

Spencer, you are an amazing, talented, and wonderful kid and I am soooo grateful that you are in our family. I love you!!

0 comments: