CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Justin's very favorite craft project

I am a really mean mom and I don't let my kids eat sugared cereals for breakfast. I know. It's inhumane of me. We only buy them for special occasions. Like the first camping trip of the year. We had some leftover from said camping trip, but I have not been letting the boys eat them. I had other plans.

Yesterday I finally had the time to use them for the purpose I intended. Fruit Loop necklaces. Justin loves making these. A lot. When I asked if he wanted to make one he did a little happy dance right in the kitchen. And told me I was the nicest mom ever. We should make them more often. :)

He was very meticulous about how he strung his Fruit Loops:Don't ya just love the look of concentration on his cute little face?

He was very proud of his finished necklace:But I don't even think it lasted 5 minutes!Oh, and in case you were wondering, my older boys will make a necklace if they know it is the only way I will let them eat Fruit Loops. It's true, sugar really does have a way of making people do crazy things, doesn't it. I know I love me some sugar. I just prefer mine in the form of chocolate. Or cheesecake. A girl does need to choose her calories wisely. ;)

0 comments: