CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things are Winding Down

I am so looking forward to summer this year. I think I say that every year, but it is so true. I love having the boys home and being able to do things on our own schedule. Most of our extra curricular activities are ending and I am so glad because it has been a crazy spring!

Tyler just played his last soccer game on Wednesday. I took this picture right before he scored the very first point of the game:He was very excited. I have really enjoyed watching him play this year.

Justin had Preschool graduation last night.
You can tell that he thinks he is one cool kid! His teacher's husband is from Samoa, so they wore lava lavas (those skirt things. But don't let my boys hear you call them a skirt) They did a Samoan dance while he played the drums. It was a very cute program.

He is already asking me when kindergarten starts. It could make for a long summer if he asks me every single day. Let's hope that doesn't happen!

Tomorrow is the last day of school. Did I mention that I am ready for summer?!?

0 comments: