CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

I love being a mom to my wonderful boys! ♥

Hope all of you moms out there had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I sure did. First of all, Wes and the boys got up early and made me a great breakfast in bed. French toast with strawberries, and scrambled eggs. It tasted sooo good! It is a tradition that I look forward to every year!

Spencer, Tyler, and Justin all made me homemade gifts this year. Tyler and Spencer wrote the cutest books, and Justin drew me a picture. Brandon says he wrote me a really nice note, but he can't find it. Hopefully it will turn up. ;) I have the best sons in the world!

After church, I had Wes take some pictures of me and the boys. We didn't get any that were great, but this one was the best:
Then we all went up to my parent's house. My dad, brothers, and Wes made dinner while my mom and I visited. She is my best friend and I love spending time with her. She always makes me feel better.

I was actually exhausted, so I snuck in a little nap while dinner was cooking. Gotta love that! Dinner was fabulous, and it is always nice relaxing and spending time with family.

I am so glad that I get to be a mom. I need to appreciate my boys and my great hubbie more often.

0 comments: