CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

We had an exhausting but fabulous weekend! Saturday we (meaning the boys) worked in the yard and got the laundry done (meaning me). We also sold our trailer. Woohoo! KSL classifieds is awesome!

Sunday it rained. A lot.

Yesterday Wes and the boys worked in the yard while I cleaned house and cooked. And ran to the store. All in preparation of a potluck BBQ that we held at our house. At one point we thought we had 100 people coming. Holey moley!

When I got home from the store, my parents were here. They brought down some raspberries plants from their garden. They helped Wes transplant them while I did more cooking. Then they helped us with more yardwork and housecleaning. Thanks mom and dad! I felt bad because they left before the BBQ, so they just came, worked, and left. We definitely owe them!

The BBQ was a great success. We ended up having about 60 people I think. The weather was absolutely fabulous! We set up tables on our basketball court because it is in the shade during the evening. It worked perfectly and was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again!

And next time I will not be so busy gabbing that I forget to take a single picture.

0 comments: