CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Nothing Says Summer Like a. . . Piano Recital?

Today was the last day of school, so summer has officially started. Woohoo! I am so excited to have the boys home and have our own schedule. No more filling out reading calendars, giving spelling tests, signing notes, and helping with homework. I'm free! The kids on the other hand, are not. I can't wait to put them to work in the yard. Let the slave labor begin!!

We just got back from the spring piano recital. It has been postponed a few times because their poor piano teacher has had a wedding and two funerals in her family in the last two months.

Brandon played "Mazurka in F":

Spencer played "Thumper":

Tyler played "Mice and Meese":
I don't want to mention any names, but lets just say that a few of my boys need to spend a little more time practicing. Guess it's time to break out the whip again. If that doesn't work, I might just have to super glue them to the piano bench!

0 comments: