CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Wes!!

Today is my husband's 40th birthday. We are having a party for him tonight, and we invited just about everyone in our neighborhood. I have no idea how many people will show up; I sure hope we have enough cake and ice cream. And I really hope we don't end up with a lot of leftover cake and ice cream. That would not be good for my hips.

Anyway, in honor of my talented, handsome, and amazing hubbie, here are 40 of the things I love about him:

1-He supports me in everything I do.
2-He is an amazing father.
3-He is just as good lookin' as the day I met him. (Better actually)
4-I love watching him play basketball; he's amazing.
5-He works hard so I can stay home with my boys.
6-His blue eyes.
7-He is a worthy priesthood holder.
8-He doesn't leave messes lying around the house.
9-He helps me with all my computer problems.
10-He listens to me complain.
11-He reminds me what is really important in life.
12-He unloads the dishwasher because I hate that job.
13-He has a great singing voice.
14-He makes sure we have family prayer every night.
15-He takes time to play with the boys.
16-He goes shopping with me even when he'd rather be doing just about anything else.
17-He always kisses me goodbye when he leaves in the morning.
18-He can pitch a baseball faster than anyone I know.
19-He doesn't roll his eyes at me when I buy baby girl clothes.
20-He brings me flowers for no reason.
21-His taste in music.
22-He is faithful in his church callings.
23-He was worthy to marry me in the temple.
24-He doen't complain that he has to park his car in the driveway because I'm using the garage as my painting studio.
25-He appreciates my cooking.
26-His smile.
27-His sense of humor.
28-When he gets excited about the program he's writing for the Pre phone.
29-He encourages me to get up and get walking in the morning.
30-He walks with me when I don't have a walking buddy.
31-He set up a tv in his office so I can watch it while I'm on the treadmill.
32-He's put up with me for 15 years.
33-He makes me feel better when I am discouraged about how long the adoption process has been.
34-He does the grocery shopping on his way home from work so I don't have to make a special trip.
35-He takes my car in to get the oil changed so I don't have to deal with it.
36-He carries all the heavy stuff, reaches all the tall shelves, and opens the dang food storage buckets for me.
37-He made me try things I was afraid of, like para sailing, kayaking, and riding a tandem bike.
38-He plans vacations just for the two of us.
39-He takes me on a date almost every single week.
40-He is the most amazing husband and father and he inspires me to be a better person.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES! I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments: