CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I think you could say he's excited for kindergarten.

Last week I went and registered the three youngest boys for school. All of them have a friend in their class, so they are happy. Justin cannot wait to start school. When we got home from registration, he said, "Mom, I need to go get my shots." (I told him way back in May that he would need shots before he could start kindergarten.) I told him I would call the doctor and went about my day.

A few hours later, he walked up and asked, "Mom, have you called the doctor, I really need to get my shots." Dang, the doctor's office was closed by then. I told him I would call first thing in the morning.

Guess what he said as soon as he woke up. Yep, "Mom, call the doctor so I can get my shots." I called the doctor. He got his shots yesterday. He is at peace.

I wonder how long it will be before he starts reminding me that we still haven't found him a pair of shoes yet?

0 comments: