CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I guess I shoulda knocked on wood

Apparently I spoke a little too soon about the week of health we enjoyed. While working at the Book Fair last week, I picked up a head cold. It moved down to my chest, so it was just a bundle of fun. I am feeling much better this week, and I am staying AWAY from the elementary school. It is a germ smorgasbord! Justin had a Thanksgiving feast in his class today, and I was planning on going, but changed my mind. I'm not taking any more chances!!

Brandon has his first basketball game today and we don't even get to go. It is up in Orem at 3:30. Wes is holding basketball practice for Spencer's basketball team at 4, and Spencer and Tyler don't even get home till 3:45. We all have the sniffles though, so I guess it's all for the best. I sure do feel sad about missing it though. :(


I came down one morning and found Tyler reading to Justin.

Like most brothers, they do their fair share of arguing, wrestling, and bugging each other, so it is always great to see them getting along. When they are actually helping each other, it is even better!

0 comments: