CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Six straight days with no on sick. Woohoo!

I am crossing my fingers that we will all be healthy for awhile now. It was sure a nasty month and a half at our house.

The last week was super busy, as it always is when you miss two weeks of your life and have to make up for it.

Brandon made the Freshman basketball team on Tuesday. He is not one to show any emotion, so we're not sure how excited he is, but we are sure proud of him. Way to go Brandon!!!
Several of his friends made the team and they are really a great group of boys. It will be fun going to the games. Brandon's not sure how much playing time he will get because there are 13 on the team. He came home from one of the practices and told us he thinks he will be playing "Starting Left Bench". Cocky he is not. :)



I finally got to go to one of Spencer's accelerated basketball games. Unfortunately it was their worst one so far. They were missing several very key players because of the BYU Pow-Wow. It was ugly. They got one look at the other team and were totally intimidated, so mentally they had lost before they even started. The final score ended up to be 60-7. OUCH!! We really could have used the height and aggression of the missing players.


Tyler just got a new Wolf den leader. And yep, you guessed it, it is me. Since I already have two other callings, I am feeling a little overwhelmed, but we'll see how it goes. I'm not sure how thrilled he is that I am his leader, but I am excited to spend time with him.


Justin is thrilled that we finally have snow. Yesterday was sunny and he headed outside right after lunch. When we looked out, this is what he was doing:


Yep, mowing the grass. Don't you just love the look of snow boots and shorts?
I sure hope he still likes mowing the grass this much when he's 12. But I'm not counting on it.

0 comments: