CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

Tyler turned 9 years old yesterday. Are you noticing a pattern? I was a day late posting about Brandon's birthday, and I'm a day late posting about Tyler's. Luckily in real life I did actually celebrate their birthdays on the right day.

We spent Tyler's birthday with my parents. He wanted to see "The Lightening Thief", so we all went to the matinee. Then we had dinner and cake. I of course left my camera at home, so we have no photos of him blowing out his candles. We also left his presents at home. Am I mother of the year or what?

Lucky for me, since we left his presents here we got to come home and take pictures of him opening them. Wes was operating the camera, and I don't know what setting he was using, but every single photo is blurry. This is the best of the bunch:

Today I got to make a birthday poster and take it to Tyler's class with some treats. It was fun to spotlight him. He is such a cute kid! I am so glad he is in our family; he makes me smile every day. We love the heck out of you Tyler!!!

0 comments: