CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Kindy 500!

I got to help a little in Justin's class this morning. They did a "Kindy 500". All the students brought cardboard box cars that they helped their parents make at home. They drove them around to stations at the school where they learned different things about the United States. It was so cute to see all the boys and girls coming to school with their cars. They were so excited and so proud. I'm glad I got a photo of Justin before we left this morning, because the ones at school didn't turn out very well. They were so excited that they were moving too fast!
Here he is with his BYU car.

My only regret is that I didn't find a way to have him more involved. We did such a simple design that basically all he could do was help put on the vinyl lettering. Oh well. Live and learn.

I sure love this kid! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It is still a little strange to have an empty house every morning. I don't know what I'll do if we don't have a baby before he starts first grade.

0 comments: