CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving (Sort of) 2012

I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I am totally stinking it up at taking pictures at important events. For Thanksgiving this year, Wes's family all came down to Mike and Teresa's house because Grandma and Grandpa are leaving on a mission to Romania. (They actually entered the MTC today.)

I purposely took the camera so I could get photos of the kids with them before they left. 
Did I? 
No I did not. 
Not even one.
I also failed to take even a single photo of the actual Thanksgiving feast. Not a photo of the amazing food. Not a photo of any of us stuffing our faces. Good grief. I am slipping.
About 30 minutes before we were leaving, I realized my camera had remained untouched all day. So I quickly took a few photos of the boys making gingerbread houses. It is a tradition that Grandma started several years ago. They love it of course.
Tyler was so fast that he was done before I grabbed the camera, but I did manage to get a picture of his completed gingerbread house before he devoured it.
Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And that you remembered to take pictures. :)

0 comments: