CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Last Few Months (Condensed)

I explained yesterday why I haven't posted in months, and to follow up, here's a quick re-cap of what we've been up to. In June I was able to go to Youth Conference. It was awesome, and it was kinda fun spying on Brandon and Spencer. :)

We like to start 'em early around here:
In August, we spent a few days at Bear Lake with some awesome friends. I was having so much fun that I literally spaced my duties as photographer, so this is all I ended up with. The boys hanging out in the hot tub, and Rachel picking each and every berry off the raspberry bushes. 

The boys  started school on August 20th. Brandon is a senior (holy crap!), Spencer is a Freshman, Tyler is in 6th grade, and Justin is in 3rd.
September was filled with football.

Rachel continues to be her adorable and delightful self. However, she is becoming more and more elusive. Most of my photos of her turn out to be a blur. She is almost constantly in motion!
I was super lame-sauce for Halloween and barely managed to get any photos. I don't even have a picture of Tyler in his costume. He was a smarty pants. He went trick-or-treating with friends this year, and they left before I was ready. Total bad mom moment. :(
 And to top it all off, we are in the middle of a kitchen makeover. We had new wood flooring installed:
And with the help of Wes, I am painting the kitchen cabinets, installing beadboard, and replacing all of the old baseboards. Hopefully I can get it all finished before the kids have grown up and moved out. LOL!

0 comments: