CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Was Always Slow at Tag

My cousin Monica tagged me awhile ago and it has taken me forever to get all these answers typed up. Sorry Monica, I wasn't trying to ignore you. Really. I'm just slow.

Tagged Lucky 7's and Crazy 8's

7 Things I Can Do...
1-Cook-It’s a good thing I enjoy it because I have five males at my house and at any given time at least one of them is hungry.
2-Scrapbook- Yes, I am a little too addicted to this. But it’s for posterity, so it’s OK, right. Please say yes.
3-Make people laugh. (But I’m not always sure if they’re laughing with me or laughing at me.)
4-Quilt/sew
5-Speak in Public
6-Read really fast (and it’s a good thing because once I start a good book I have a hard time putting it down.)
7-Counted cross stitch

7 Things I Cannot Do...
1-Math
2-Anything that requires any athletic ability. I swear that sometimes I can barely walk without falling down.
3-Play the piano. (Even though I took lessons for years. I stink at all things musical.)
4- Grow a successful garden.
5-Find my way around while driving. I am totally directionally impaired!
6-Go to bed without checking to make sure all the doors are locked.
7-Keep my house clean.

7 Things That Attracted me to Wes
1-His kindness to everyone, not just the popular cool people.
2-His total commitment to the gospel.
3-The way he looked playing flag football. (I know it’s shallow, but it’s the truth.)
4-Amazing blue eyes.
5-The way he treated me.
6- Listening to him sing at the nursing home on Sunday afternoons.
7-He was so much fun to be around.

7 Things I say Most Often...
1- "Don’t make me come over there." (This is actually a joke between me and my kids.)
2- "I love your stinkin’ guts!"
3- "Who left these cars/pokemon cards/legos on the floor!?!?"
4- "Turn that dang TV/computer off!!!"
5- "Have a good day. I love you."
6- "Wes, are you ready to come up yet?" (When I’m ready for bed and he’s in the basement.)
7- "Wash your hands!" I am a little bit of a germ freak.

7 Favorite Foods...
1-Cheesecake
2-Salad
3-Halibut
4-Homemade breads (I could never go on the Atkin’s diet)
5-Ice cream
6-Mexican
7-Italian

CRAZY 8'S
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
1-Good Things Utah
2-Studio 5
3-Old Re-Runs of Shows I watched as a kid
4-Decorating Shows in HGTV
Sorry that’s all. I don’t really get into TV, I only watch when I am on the treadmill.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1-We got our first snowfall.
2-I finally got some scrapbook pages done.
3-I tried out my new watercoloring marker (and loved it!)
4-I started reading Levin Thumps (Brandon has been asking me to for a few weeks.)
5-I played several rounds of tic tac toe with Justin, then played with play-doh.
6-My neighbor played a prank on me.
7-I made dinner and fudge bars to take to Mia-Maids.
8-I went to a Young Women’s activity

8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1-Magleby’s Fresh- Love the Halibut and soup, and it is cheap.
2-Coldstone Creamery- nuff said
3-Bajio-love the Green Chili Chicken Salad!
4-Francesco’s —awesome manicotti and bread sticks to die for!
5-My own kitchen
6-At a friend’s house
7-PF Chang’s-love the lettuce wraps and pretty much everything I’ve tried there.
8-Octavio’s Italian Restaurant

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1-Warmer weather this weekend
2-Getting my hair cut, it’s driving me nuts
3-Learning how to do digital scrapbooking (my friend’s teaching a class in Jan.)
4-Thanksgiving
5-Christmas
6-Scrapbooking with my friend Lori this afternoon.
7-Wes coming home from work tonight (we actually have a free evening-yeah!)
8-Putting up all my new fall decorations.

8 Things On My Wish List...
1-A baby girl
2-Photoshop 7
3-Siding on our shed
4-A new scrapbook cutter
5-A clean house
6-Replacing the shower in our master bathroom
7-A baby girl (I know I wrote this twice, but we think twins would be fabulous!)

8 People I Tag...
1-Lori
2-Amber
3-Kelly
4-Tami
5-Crystal (Sorry, I don’t know anyone else who blogs that hasn’t already been tagged.)

0 comments: