CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese

Justin really wanted a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. Since I was a total loser last year and he didn't even get a birthday party, we decided to oblige. It wasn't all my fault that he got no party, but I still felt bad. Anywhoo, we ended up only getting ahold of two of his friends, so it was a small party, but it was fun.

Chuck E. Cheese is extremely busy on Saturday afternoons. Holey moley! I was so worried that someone would get lost/injured/stepped on, that I didn't get many photos taken. I did get this one of Justin "driving." Gotta love the concentration tongue! :)


I didn't even remember to take a picture of all of us while we were there. Duh. So I snapped this one in the car. These are his two best buddies, Ben & Hunter.
And yes, Brandon is taking a nap in the back seat. That kid can fall asleep anywhere. Wish I was that lucky!

All in all, it was a great day. Much better than our frozen trip to the zoo. :)

0 comments: