CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Something Exciting Happened!

I know I just posted this morning about nothing happens around here. Well, something just happened. It's not huge, but it made my day. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy, OK?
Our pass along cards just came in the mail! It took me forever to design them because I still struggle with Photoshop, but I love how they turned out. Don't you?
Now we just need to get them into the hands of as many people as we can. We will be giving them to all of you, just in case you ever happen to hear of a birth mother. If any of you have an office or business where you come in contact with lots of people, we would love it if you would take some extras to have on hand. We know our birth mother is out there somewhere, we just need to find her!


We appreciate all your prayers and efforts in our behalf! We are hoping that these cards will help us find our princess a little sooner. :)


Oh, and just in case you have a blog, we fixed the button link over there in the top right corner. Let us know if it doesn't work for you. We'd be happy to help.

0 comments: