CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Wes and the boys are all at the Fathers and Sons campout, and I have the whole house to myself. It is strange, but I think I will enjoy it! Until it's time for bed. I hate trying to fall asleep when I'm the only one here. Totally freaks me out!

We started our day off by going to Justin's Kindergarten Graduation. I love going to them. The kids are always so darn cute and they do a great job. I tried very hard not to think about the possibility that this could be our last kindergartner. Because I did NOT want to cry through the entire program. I actually did better than I thought, and didn't even cry at all. Whewww!
Here are a few photos that Wes got:




The picture of him getting his diploma didn't turn out, but we did get one of him with his awesome teacher Mrs. Peterson.

And on the way out, we saw his buddy Hunter, so I snapped a shot of the two of them. It was a great morning. We are so proud of you Justin!

0 comments: