CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spring Piano Recital

The spring recital was a little late this year. The poor piano teacher had to re-schedule it three times before she found a day that worked for most of the students. I felt bad because we were late. We were all ready to go, but when I loaded everyone in the car I realized that I had forgotten about Justin's friend that was playing at our house. I needed to drive her home. Ooops!

It was a good concert and the boys did better than they thought they did. They are all a little hard on themselves. Justin is starting piano lessons this summer, so for the next recital we will have four performers. Wow!

Brandon played Midnight Rhapsody:


Spencer played Kool Dudes:

Tyler played Victory Bells:

Here is a shot of the three of them. You can tell how thrilled they are. ;)

0 comments: