CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday Brandon!!

Holey shmoley, we have a 16 year old at our house!

I'm not sure how it happened, because I swear it was just a couple years ago that Brandon was learning to walk.
I'm also pretty sure that I am not old enough to have a 16 year old. Good heavens. I'm not sure if I'm more nervous about him driving or dating. Not sure which one he's more nervous about either. LOL!

We celebrated his birthday last night with German Chocolate Brownies. And he opened round one of his gifts. We're saving the rest for Sunday when Grandma and Grandpa are coming down.

So far we have experienced none of the nightmare experiences that we have heard about parents having with teenagers. And Brandon, if you are reading this, we don't want to start!

We are so grateful for his good nature, kind heart, sense of humor, musical talents, basketball skills, and Einstein brain to name a few. We love you Brandon!!!

0 comments: