CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had a fabulous day today. Wes surprised me by taking the day off so we could spend time together. He's been working really long hours lately, and I think he could tell I needed some time with him. It was awesome! We went out to brunch, then did some shopping. It was so nice to just spend the whole day together. I am so grateful for my sweetheart!

Tonight we took the boys to Taco Time, then came home and watched Despicable Me as a family. Love that movie!

Before the boys left for school today, I took some photos of the Valentine's we made yesterday with my parents who came down to celebrate Brandon and Tyler's birthdays.

Justin made airplanes out of smarties, gum, and lifesavers. We attached a tag that read "Hope your Valentine's Day is just "plane" great!
He decorated a bag to hold his Valentines at school, so we were off the hook on that one. We just loaded them into a shoe box so he could transport them to school.


Tyler was also going to make airplanes. I bought enough Smarties. I bought enough Lifesavers. I bought more than enough gum. But unfortunately, I didn't buy rubber bands. Doh! Did not even think of it because I thought we had a whole bin full. Dang!
He was a good sport about it and was perfectly fine just handing out Smarties. He did have to decorate a Valentine "box". He opted for simple, and I found an empty can that he decorated. I think he did a fabulous job!
I am so grateful for my awesome family. I love them buckets!!

0 comments: