CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tyler's Trafalga Party

Tyler is turning 10 next week, but he wanted to celebrate at Trafalga, so we had his birthday party early so we could go on a Saturday.
First we met at the house for cake and ice cream:

And present un-wrapping:
Then we loaded up the gang and his buddies and headed to Trafalga for some miniature golfing and a few arcade games. I elected to use the video camera, so I don't have lots of still photos. But Wes did show me how to capture as photograph from the digital movie. Pretty cool, huh?
Here's Tyler with his buddies Ryan, Finlay, and Caden. Crazy characters every one of them!! :)
It was a fun day!
And as a side note, I actually tied Wes at golf. Miracle of miracles. It will probably never happen again. Today was just my lucky day. Or his unlucky one. LOL!

1 comments: