CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Families Are Forever

We had such a beautiful weekend. We were finally able to take Rachel to the temple and have her sealed to us. The boys were able to be right with us in the sealing room and the spirit was so strong. It was just amazing to all be there together with our family. I was afraid I would cry through the whole thing, but Rachel was so excited to see her brothers that she was laughing and kicking the entire time. Made it much easier to keep my composure.
We are so very grateful for this little angel girl and the joy she brings into our home every single day. She is such a blessing.

Lots of our extended family was there to share the day with us, and we are so glad they could make it. I wanted to be able to take a bunch of photos afterward, but it was freezing outside, so we couldn't. We just got a couple of our family.
On Sunday Wes blessed Rachel at church. We had another fun day filled with family and friends. Again I planned on taking lots of amazing photos. We stated, but the sunshine was so bright that they weren't turning out very well. I totally planned on taking some later, but got caught up visiting and having fun with all of our family that I plum forgot. I am so much better at taking pictures at other people's events!

Here are the horribly back-lit glaring photos that I managed to get:
I love how much she adores her daddy!
Wes took this picture of the two of us girls.
We are so grateful for temples and the knowledge that families can be together forever.

0 comments: