CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

First Snowman of the Season

Unlike his mamma, Justin LOVES winter! As soon as we got a good snowfall, he was outside shoveling the driveway. Not because we asked him to, but because he actually enjoys it. (I know, we're lucky.)
After the driveway was clear, he built a snowman. All by himself. He was so proud that I just had to take a picture. Don't you love how he used sticks to make a giant smiley face? Man I love this kid!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cute snowman! Sounds like he and Dan are 2 peas in a pod. On our first day of real accumulated snow I couldn't figure out why Dan was so much later coming home from school than his siblings - he went straight to the garage and shoveled the driveway on his own for fun. I sure wish we lived closer.