CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

The weather this year for Halloween was just gorgeous! I don't remember a year when it was so warm. It was awesome!
We decorated our pumpkins in an Angry Birds theme. The boys painted the base coat, and I did the faces.
Wes set up a catapult in the front yard.
And he and the boys built the "knock-down" structure where we put the pigs.
They had tons of fun!!

This year Tyler insisted that he was too old to go trick or treating. But of course he changed his mind the day before Halloween. Luckily we had a costume he could wear. He went as a skeleton.
I made Justin a pirate costume. He sure had fun wearing it! :)
And I had a blast finally making a girly costume. Rachel was a bumble bee.

1 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

I wish my boys would decide they were too old to go trick or treating. I keep telling them they are and they just keep going.