CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008







The boys were out of school Thursday and Friday, so in keeping with our usual UEA tradition, we did nothing spectacular. We are pretty boring that way. Thursday they had a few friends over and watched the BYU game. They lost, what a bummer!

Yesterday some of my cousins came up from Southern Utah for a ladies day out, and they invited me along. We had a great time shopping, visiting, and going out to lunch. It was wonderful to see everyone again, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I did feel a little guilty though, because Wes and the boys stayed home and worked in the yard. But I don't feel too guilty because at least I got some shopping done and they didn't have to go through the torture. They all hate shopping, so technically I was doing them a favor. Right?

Today we spent some time getting our yard ready for winter. Times like these, having four boys really comes in handy. We put them to work leveling the side of the basketball court. We are going to be transplanting some bushes there. Ah, slave labor. Isn't it great! After all that work, we did manage to have some fun tonight. We played a game of croquet in the backyard, went out to dinner, then came home and watched a movie. Here are some of the pictures I took of our rousing game of croquet:

And just in case any of you were wondering, I absolutely didn't win. Let's just leave it at that.

0 comments: