CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008



WARNING: If you are one of those people with a heightened sense of fashion, you will probably find the following photos highly offensive. Please leave the room, close your eyes, or look away from your computer screen. ***I cannot be held responsible for the consequences if you fail to heed my warning.*** Okay, now that I've got all that legal stuff taken care of. . .

Four year old boys are very independent. Mine likes to dress himself. Usually he does a great job. Sometimes, however, he is just in a hurry. I think it might have something to do with a certain show on television that he doesn't want to miss a minute of. Especially for something as unimportant as clothing for heaven's sakes. On these occasions, he may come downstairs in something like this:


What? What's wrong with this outfit mom?!? It looks perfectly fine to me.
Come on mom, I'm missing my show. And besides, you know I'm stinkin' cute no matter what I'm wearing. Right mom?

0 comments: